Reduce background noise – Dual microphones and Qualcomm cVc technology lessen background noise and enhance voice quality
Stay alert – Hear your outside surroundings with Ambient Mode
Pitch-perfect sound – 10mm dynamic driver enhances low-frequency bass while a composite diaphragm generates smooth mid and high frequencies
Uninterrupted listening – Qualcomm aptX offers consistent high-quality and low latency audio.
Listen to your surroundings
The unique Ambient Mode offers you the option to hear outside surroundings clearly while you’re enjoying your music. It’s perfect for engaging in conversation, or being aware of important travel announcements, without having to remove your earbuds.
Clear voice capture
Say hello to superior call performance. The Qualcomm cVc – Clear Voice Capture technology reduces background noise when you’re talking on the phone, while the dual-mics in each earphone allow callers to hear you loud and clear.
Hear every note
The 10mm dynamic driver enhances low-frequency bass while the Planar Diaphragm generates a smooth mid-high frequency, offering you a rich audio experience.
Qualcomm aptX technology delivers consistent, high-quality low latency audio. No more interruptions or audio drops while you’re watching a film or enjoying a song.
“Hey Google, take me home”
Get directions, enjoy a music playlist, or make a call with Google Assistant. Whenever you need hands-free, activating Google or Siri voice help is at your command.
Up to 25 hours* of sound
The E3500 earbuds provide up to seven hours of playtime on a single charge. With the sleek battery case, you can recharge the earbuds nearly three times – more than enough power for the day.
Comfy and secure
The earbuds are ultra-lightweight at just five grams – the same weight as a piece of A4 paper. They also contain a 3-pivot distributing weight and an ear pressure balance for complete comfort.
Weatherproof to IPX5
The Nokia E3500 is rated at Level 5 protection against damage from sweat or rain, so nothing can stop you from listening to your music while enjoying your outdoor activities.
- Wearing style True Wireless Earbuds
- Ear coupling Ear canal
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Transducer principle Dynamic, closed
- Transducer size 10mm
- Sound pressure level (SPL)103 dB(1kHz/ 1mW)
- Impedance 16½
- Microphone principle MEMS x 4
- Power supply Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V Left earbud: 48mAh Right earbud: 48mAh Charging case: 360 mAh
- Operating time Up to seven hrs* (music playback via A2DP) with rechargeable batteries of the earbuds .
- Up to 25 hrs with rechargeable battery of the charging case. * Charging case holds multiple charges to equal total playtime. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and other factors.
- Charging time earbuds : approx. 2.0 hrs Charging case: approx. 2.0 hrs
- Ingress protection (earbuds)Splash-proof (IPX5)
- Weight Left earbud; approx. 5g Right earbud; approx. 5g Charging case; approx. 32g
- Volume Control: Yes
- Version Bluetooth specification version 5.0
- Profiles HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
- Effective Range Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)
- Transmission frequency 2402MHz to 2480MHz
- Output power 10mW (max.)
- Supported Audio Format(s) SBC, aptX